Saturday, October 18, 2014

Why I write?

"What is with you and writing serious stuff..what happened to the fun person in you" said my best buddy and I just stopped to think why i write?
I write when my mind is full of unanswered questions.. or unquestioned answers
I write when thoughts are difficult to speak or am being too thoughtless
I write when facebook becomes too public and 'dear diary' too silly
I write when my heart is full and i need to empty it out
I write to create more space to add more memories, feelings, emotions and experience life differently..
I write when someone inspires me to write.. someone stirs the broth in my heart and leaves me with a feeling
I write sometimes to show the world but lot of times to show the one person what i felt..
I write to leave a trail of my self in this big world
Each writing is a thought fermented over a period of time.. thoughts that did not find the right words..feelings that were sweeping me away, making it difficult to place my feet on the ground..
I write to save myself.. Thats why I write

No comments:

Post a Comment